Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Gloria Steinem...and me

Several years ago I was sitting on a bench, in the hallway at MWSU, waiting for class to start. I was just reading when this woman walked by, stopped, turned around and came back and stopped in front of me. I looked up and she just stared at me. I had no clue who she was, and then she said, "Are you Gloria Steinem?" I replied, "No," and she was stunned. I think she really wanted me to be. Gloria Steinem, by the way is 21 years older than me....but this person was far younger than me, so anyone older than her, probably would all be the same age...old. Now, this isn't the first person to ask me that. The reason that I am writing this is because today, right in the middle of an interview, the interviewer asked me, "Has anyone ever told you that you look JUST like Gloria Steinem?" I laughed...and told him, "Yes...many times." Too funny. So, I went online and found some photos of her...
...what do you think???

No comments:

Post a Comment