Sunday, June 28, 2015

Early April 2015...short reflection on time

Time...everyone has 24 hours, but it seems no one has the same amount of time. Some days fly by and then there are weeks which D R A G so slow you think a year has passed before it's done.
I'm not wishing my life away, but this week has flown by. It seems the older I get, the faster it goes. We've already passed into April! Seems like we just celebrated the holidays. All of the summer things at Michaels are out, AND I'm sure before too long, the holidays will roll in.
I'm contemplating many things...I have two jobs so I can qualify for a home. One of those jobs supports my "habits" or rather it did. The other job pays my bills. With both jobs, AND other obligations, I have NO time...absolutely NO time OR place to enjoy my "habits"...this has caused some concern and refection on my part.
My "habits" are what make me...ME. I enjoy ME and I am thankful for the gifts, talents and abilities I have. VERY thankful. I want to share them...teach them...enjoy them. I don't think that's asking too much. However...it has come to my attention that I am in a vicious cycle...and need to change something...but what? That's where I am. So...
....I'm off to Michaels...and will ponder this perplexing situation a little longer...

No comments:

Post a Comment