Saturday, June 20, 2015

Just my 2 bits...in case you didn't know, that's a quarter


I feel bad about AH...
They did the state quarters, which I collected 5 sets. Then they did the set of quarters for National parks...
I don't see how they will pick one woman to replace AH. This is just my opinion, but I think they should do a series of quarters picking MANY of the women who have done much in the way of science, education, history, government, inventions, medicine, space programs, the "suffragettes", westward expansion, discoveries, sports, music, arts, etc. My gosh, there are SO many to choose from. But to just pick one woman...how is that even fair to all of the other women who have done incredibly amazing things for our country.
I carry more quarters than I do $10.00 bills. AND in the cash drawer, there are always ones, fives and twenties...rarely a ten spot.
THIS is just my opinion, but...

No comments:

Post a Comment