Saturday, June 20, 2015

Short muse

That's how we got through it. That's how my children go through it. It's a hard thing to realize, and most don't want to admit it, but in life there will be difficult things we go through. Each time we go through something we become stronger and better able to handle other more difficult things. Please understand, I don't like bullying. It would be nice IF everyone could get along and play well with others. BUT we don't. I don't care who you are, it doesn't always work that way. People desire to label themselves, and when they do, labels get tossed to and fro and someone gets "hurt." I work at a school where we have the "Be Kind" program. I see a LOT of "Be Kind" shirts during the week. Is everything perfect at the school? OH heck no!!! I can't even begin to go into it. We preach "Be Kind" and we talk "Be Kind" and we have bullying. It's there. Cold, hard facts. Buck up friends...this too shall pass...and we will be stronger. I lived through it. Now and then it comes up. Stick together. When it happens and you can't take it, reach out for a friend. That's what they are there for. To lift you when you are down.

No comments:

Post a Comment