Sunday, May 19, 2013

That Duck show...Duck Dynasty

http://offerpop.com/FacebookContestEntry.psp?c=365687&u=1182102&a=448952861833126&p=185996294843078&rest=0&id=1519569&rest2=0

Okay...here's my deal of the day. Bobby, my youngest, has entered himself in a contest. The link is above. He LOVES, and I mean LOVES that Duck Dynasty show. I have not taken the time to watch it yet, but I'm sure it's an incredible show; ALL of his siblings and their spouses or significant others, friends, students, talk about it and love it. So, they are having a contest. IF you win, somehow you get to do something that has to do with these guys. I have not seen him so excited about something in a LONG time. Mind you, Bobby gets pretty excited about things: new phones coming out, new gadgets coming out, weird TV shows, weird clothes...
Clothes, that is and is certainly NOT limited to: toe shoes (NOT the ballet variety), parachute pants, soap shoes (for skateboarding), scented clothing. This was clothing that actually came scented; he had a pair of peppermint cargo type pants back in the late 90's.
 He has worked in sales for years, and is QUITE good at it. Unlike me, who couldn't sell parka's to Eskimos, he is incredible. Whenever there was a contest in one company he worked for, he would win and took several trips on the company tab. He was awarded a regional sales rep for his accomplishments. IF there is a contest or competition, you can bet he will be a part of it.
He also won a beard contest a couple of years ago in downtown Vegas.
So, this contest does not in any way surprise me! I'm excited for him to do this, and have posted this every where I can. Hence, the blog...
In doing this, I feel I have become a "pimp" of sorts. NOT that I know much about that, but from what I've heard, that's the scoop.
So, this is my Bobby...the Duck Dynasty wannabe. He has the cup...thanks to his mother's hoarding abilities and his sister's desire to have family memorabilia. I also found him a patriotic bandana. He has to have those incredible looks for a reason, not to mention that personality!
Bobby...this blogs for you!!! I hope your desire to win this comes flying through! Have fun!!! I LOVE YOU!

No comments:

Post a Comment