Saturday, October 27, 2012

Jenna

 Jenna arrived on September 18th, 2012 at 2:37 am. She weighed 9 pounds 15 ounces and was 21 1/2 inches long. She is precious and Lucas is very gentle with her. It is so cute. At the moments she sleeps, eats, gets diapered, sleeps, eats, gets diapered, sleeps, eats, gets diapered, sleeps, eats, gets diapered, sleeps, eats, gets diapered, sleeps, eats, gets diapered, sleeps, eats, gets diapered, sleeps, eats, gets diapered, sleeps, eats, gets diapered, sleeps, eats, gets diapered, sleeps, eats, gets diapered, sleeps, eats, gets diapered, sleeps, eats, gets diapered, sleeps, eats, gets diapered, sleeps, eats, gets diapered, and I think she smiled at me the other day!!!!! The "girls" (her mom and Aunt JB) are having even more fun taking pictures of her and dressing her up!
I had a horrible moment in Babies R Us right after she was born...

...we were in the little girl section of clothes and Jess was looking at all of the fancy Christmas dresses, etc. I LOVED sewing for my children, especially the girls. I always made these matching dresses for them. It was one of the joys of having girls. I saved all the patterns with the hopes of someday making darling things for my grandchildren...now that time is here...and all of my sewing things are in storage...I got caught up in my frustrations of life and emotions started to flow from my heart to my eyes...and out. I am still not over it, and can't wait to have a home where I can create once again.
So, this is our Jenna...the new little princess in our kingdom. She will have many princess dresses, and might carry a sword. I am hoping that she and Lucas will have cousins one of these days...months...years..

No comments:

Post a Comment