Saturday, October 27, 2012

Hmmmm....

People are updating their blogs...well, sort of. I LOVE to write, but never think to do this, until someone posts something and I go to read theirs. Not only do I not remember the last thing I posted or wrote about, it took me several minutes to figure out how to post a new writing. GEEZE!!! I need to get with the program.
So, let's see...
I am living at Jenny's home in the, somewhat, middle of Vegas. Bobby is here...he makes life interesting. I'll explain...I have a dog and cat I brought with me from St. Jo, MO. Jade, the dog, is a Chow/Neufie mix, so she is big, black, hairy, and getting pretty old; Archimedes is a Bombay cat, black/sable with white feet, weighs about 20 pounds and rules the roost. He isn't afraid of much. By that I mean, when I babysit Mike's American Pit "Lucy", Archimedes doesn't think twice about snuggling up against her. hehehe...it's pretty funny. Lucy is an incredible dog. ANYWAY, the other animals in our home are: Colby, who is Karin's dog. He is part poodle and I'm not sure what else; not as big as Jade, but bigger than Archimedes...who rubs up against him and just keeps going. Then there is "Spike", the bearded dragon. I think I have a photo I could insert here...if I can figure out how...
Anyway, this is Spike...he's pretty cool and provides entertainment on the "Lizard Channel". Bobby will sit in his chair and the dogs will be somewhere in the house...and all of the sudden, Bobby will say, in a relatively normal voice, "Hey, what's on the Lizard Channel?" Where ever Jade is, she will come running and look inside the aquarium, like Spike is going to do some kind of trick. It's the funniest thing! I thought I had a photo, but alas...NOT! I will have to take one. OR a video. It's a riot.
Then we have the, uhumm... "pets", and I use the term loosely, which I do NOT have pictures of. They are in medium size plastic tubs. IF anyone would like me to post photos of them, I will, but until someone makes a request, I am NOT going to. I DO NOT take the lids off. Two of the tubs have...OH!!! these pets do not have names...or if they do, I don't know what they are. Anyway, two of the tubs have...are you ready...scorpions. Yep...and when you shine a black light on them, they are the most incredible florescent green color...they glow-in-the-dark! It's awesome, BUT please leave the lid on...keep all hands and arms inside the bus and DO NOT TOUCH them...DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME!!! The other tub has a very nice tarantula. I'm not sure what type of amusement or entertainment these "pets" provide, but nevertheless, they are a part of the household. So...sadly, our interesting little home life will be coming to an end in the next few weeks...Bobby is leaving and going to a condo on a golf course...I am STILL househunting, ANOTHER   L  O  N  G, sordid story for yet another blog. When I find a home, I will be moving. It will be my sixth move in four years! I'm so over it!
I'm sure Jenny will LOVE having everyone's things gone. I know there are a few of my things here, a few of Bobby's things...Karin's things...Jess' things...and possibly things belonging to a couple of other people. SO, she will have her home back and it might be normal...for her. She has some awesome chairs she is collecting. She uses them in her photography business. A couple of them I might like...but she would know if they were missing.
So...on to another blog...

No comments:

Post a Comment