Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just getting things started

So, I'm going to do this. Everyone is blogging, and since I like to write, I'm going to do this. As soon as I find out how to do other things, I will do that. Like some of those cool lay-outs. Ohhhh and the pictues. I figure this is a good way to read about everyone. Keep in touch, things like that. Anyway, I'm just learning about this and it's almost one in the morning. I figure if I can get this to go where it's supposed to and all, I'm doing pretty well. Then I will write more things and try to figure out how to add pictures and stuff like that. So, this is it for my first post. Exciting isn't it?!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! I am so with you! I read your profile and just giggled! I would NEVER do things like alphabetize my movies!!! Yah right. I miss my OCD friend!

    ReplyDelete